Makita Pneumatic 3 1/2" Framing Nailer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Durable aluminum construction built for the professional
- Powerfully drives nails up to 3-1/2 in. L x 0.162 diameter
- Feature-rich design backed by 3-year limited warranty
The Makita 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer combines rugged construction and robust performance with ease-of-use features for commercial framing applications. It is engineered for a range of applications, including framing walls, floors and roofs, construction of sub-flooring, roof and floor decking and floor and wall sheathing/siding. It is ideal for framers, roofers and carpenters. The Makita 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer accepts full round-head nails, 2 in. - 3-1/2 in., with .113 - .162 shank diameter (plastic or wire collated). The 3-mode selector switch (bump, sequential, lock) provides increased convenience, while the "tool-less" depth adjustment offers nine settings to drive nails to a precise level on the wood's surface. It is engineered for longer tool life and ease-of-use, with a built-in air filter to minimize dust and debris from entering, as well as a back-pressure function which clears debris out of the tool when the pressurized hose is released. Additional features include the convenient two-step loading procedure to ensure a fast re-load with minimal downtime, sharp spurs on the nose engineered to grip wood and rubber hand-grips to provide more comfortable handling.
- Drives 3-1/2 in. x 0.162 in. (16d) nails
- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails varying in length from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in.
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- To prevent dry firing, tool stops when 3 nails remain in the magazine
- Solid rear-loading aluminum magazine for longer life
- Tool-less depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Sharp, pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Rubber grips for better control and comfortable handling
- 3-year limited warranty
- Includes pneumatic nailer oil (181434-7)
MAKITA FACTORY RECONDITIONED. THESE SHIP IN STANDARD BOXES WITH THE SIGNED AND CERTIFIED MAKITA RECONDITIONED STICKERS.