Makita 12V MAX CXT Cordless Multi-Tool
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 3.2° oscillation angle engineered for faster cutting and sanding
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button
- Built-in L.E.D. on the tip of the tool to illuminate work area
Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for cutting, sanding, scraping and grout removal applications. Makita has delivered a more compact solution with the 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool (model MT01Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately). The MT01Z combines performance and superior ergonomics in a more compact size and is ideal for work in tight spaces. The MT01Z has a variable speed control dial that enables the user to adjust the oscillations per minute (OPM) from 6,000 to 20,000. The 3.2° oscillation angle is engineered for faster cutting and more aggressive sanding. For added convenience, the built-in LED light at the tip of the tool illuminates the work area and the small barrel grip is designed for easy handling. The adapter will fit most competitor's accessories. For longer run time, 12-Volt MAX CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in LED on the tip of the tool to illuminate work area
- Hex wrench stores on the tool for easy accessory changes
- Includes adapters to fit most competitor's accessories
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/4 in.) for easy handling
- Compact design at 10-7/8 in. L
- Weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Anti-restart protection engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with switch locked on
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications
- Part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator (battery not included)
- Not compatible with 12-Volt MAX pod-style tools
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
MAKITA FACTORY REFURBISHED AND CERTIFIED. SHIP IN STANDARD BOXES WITH THE SIGNED MAKITA REFURBISHED STICKER.