Makita 12V MAX CXT Cordless Blade Trimmer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Cordless trimming with zero emissions and reduced maintenance
- Compact design weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery
- 3-year limited warranty from date of purchase
The Makita 12-Volt CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer with Plastic Blade (model RU03ZX, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is a versatile and powerful solution with less weight for landscape cutting and trimming, but without gasoline. The XRU02Z delivers 10,000 RPM and up to 38-minutes of run time on a single charge of the 12-Volt CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (sold separately). It has several advantages over gas-powered trimmers, the RU03ZX has zero emissions and reduced maintenance, with no need for gas or oil. For users, the tool is always ready to use, simply load a fully-charged 12-Volt CXT Lithium-Ion battery and get to work. Versatility features include a telescoping shaft to adjust the length of the tool, a 180° rotating head with 5 adjustable positions, an adjustable loop handle and more. It weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (sold separately). For longer run time, 12-Volt MAX CXT cordless tools are compatible with the 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah and 4.0 Ah batteries (sold separately). 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Its part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Up to 38-minutes of run time under no load using 4.0 Ah battery BL1041B (battery not included)
- Telescoping shaft (32-7/8 in. to 46-3/4 in.) for optimum cutting position
- Built motor delivers 10,000 RPM for faster cutting
- 180° rotating head allows the trimmer to convert to edger, 9 in. cutting width
- Compact size is ideal for trimming and precise edging
- Weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 0 emissions and reduced maintenance, no need for gas or oil
- Easy-loading bump and feed trimmer head for increased user convenience
- Adjustable loop handle for convenient operation
- Built-in lock-off lever for operator convenience
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine batteries and chargers
MAKITA FACTORY RECONDITIONED. THESE SHIP IN STANDARD BOXES WITH THE SIGNED AND CERTIFIED MAKITA RECONDITIONED STICKERS.