Makita 12V CXT Cordless 3 3/8" Circular Saw
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT line of compact cordless tools
- Improved Cutting Efficiency and Performance
- Tool has a 3-year limited warranty from date of purchase
The Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-ion Cordless 3-3/8 in. Circular Saw delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. With Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board LED charge level indicator. The SH02Z weighs only 3.5 lbs. (with 12-Volt MAX CXT 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) with 1,500 RPM and a 1 in. capacity, so it cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine and drywall. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact cutting solution with less weight or for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, all 12-Volt MAX CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Includes: 3-3/8 in. 20T carbide-tipped circular saw blade (A-95021)
- Makita built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1 in. at 90° and 5/8 in. at 45°
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0° to 45°
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact design at 12-3/8 in. long
- Built-in dust blower helps keep the line of cut free of debris for increased accuracy
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12-Volt MAX pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
MAKITA FACTORY RECONDITIONED. THESE SHIP IN STANDARD BOXES WITH THE SIGNED AND CERTIFIED MAKITA RECONDITIONED STICKERS.