32 Gal Pressurized Well Tank
The Water Worker 32 Gal. Pressurized Well Tank is constructed of deep-drawn steel and features stainless-steel waterway lining for durability. The tank's steel shell supports the water weight to ensure water never sits in loose-fitting vinyl or rubber bags that can fold, crease and wear. A polypropylene liner separates the water from the steel shell to help prevent taste or odor from being absorbed into the water.
- Designed as a direct-fit replacement for the majority of installed well tank bases
- Polypropylene-lined steel supports water weight to ensure water never sits in loose-fitting vinyl or rubber bags that can fold, crease and wear
- NSF certified for clean safe drinking water
- Polypropylene liner separates water from the steel shell to prevent taste or odor from being absorbed into the water, formed liner fits the steel shell for added durability
- System connection: 1 in. NPTF, threaded malleable iron elbow with stainless steel insert; connection does not include plastic that can cross-thread or crack
- Sizing - count the number of water fixtures in and outside the home and multiply that # by 3; fixtures include faucets, spickets, shower heads, dish washer, washing machine, etc. for hot tubs and sprinkler systems add 1 to 2 fixtures for each; there are no disadvantages to having a larger well tank as fewer pump cycles will extend pump life and save money on electricity; tank stores a buffer of water in case of power outage
- Thick diaphragm keeps water separate from pre-charged air and helps to reduce air loss
- Molded diaphragm offers an ideal fit, sits on top of the water and will not fold, crease or drag against the steel shell
- 32 Gal. of total volume; plain or galvanized tank equivalent of 82 Gal.
- 2-part water-based paint system sprayed over a durable 2-part epoxy primer provides corrosion resistance and safe paint covering
- 1 in. NPTF system connection uses malleable iron for dependability
- Well tanks are not be used in Reverse Osmosis systems
- Well tanks are not be used for water expansion in thermal (water heater) or hydronic (boiler/solar) systems
- Tank size: 15 in. Diameter x 47 in. H
- Constructed of deep-drawn steel for durability
- Maintains air charge for years to provide easy upkeep
- Pre-charged to 38 psig; 100 psig maximum working pressure
|Equivalent Capacity (gallons)||82||Product Depth (in.)||15.5 in|
|Product Diameter (in.)||15.5||Product Height (in.)||47 in|
|Product Width (in.)||15 in|
Customer return in working order. This item is returnable.